CBD Gold Coconut Oil | Vapor-Distilled™️ | 1,500mg or 3,000mg
$139.99 – $229.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
Best for those who need high-quality, high CBD content salve for chronic illness management
Inspire restorative, therapeutic relief with our premium Gold CBD coconut oil that can be used as a topical salve or added to foods. Two sizes available: 2 oz and 4 oz jars.
- Our oils can also be applied topically, serving double duty as a CBD application method and an intense moisturizer
- Incorporate the healing benefits of CBD oil into your favorite sweet or savory dishes – use in soups, salad dressings, stir-fries, or wherever you would use another light oil
- Bake with it at low temperatures; try it in no-bake pies, cheesecakes, or energy bites
- Our vapor distillation method preserves all of the beneficial compounds of the hemp plant without using solvents or harsh chemicals
- Organically grown and processed from the seed to extraction on our Colorado farms
- Note: For best results, do not heat your coconut oil above 350 degrees
- Two sizes available 2 oz and 4 oz jars.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Vapor Distilled™ Extraction Method:
- Vapor Distillation™ uses heated air to extract a full array of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes without the use of chemicals or harsh solvents.
- Whole flower extract that contains the highest level of naturally-occurring terpenes of any other extraction method. This means no terpenes are added post-extraction (the “True” in our True Full-Spectrum).
- Our products are Flash Activated™ in seconds instead of minutes or hours, which preserves the naturally occurring cannabinoids, beneficial terpenes and natural flavors; creating an overall more pure and potent product.
2oz – 1500mg, 4oz – 3000mg
Can be used in edibles or applied topically. Do not heat Coconut Oil past 350 degrees.
Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
COA’s/lab testing per batch
Batch # FC052218TR-20
29th May 2018
Batch # FC052318TR-50
6th June 2018