CBD GOLD ORAL TINCTURE | CHOOSE 1,500mg OR 3,000mg
$149.99 – $259.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
Best for those who need a concentrated and powerful full-spectrum CBD oil for chronic illness management
When you need powerful relief from chronic conditions, our premium CBD Gold tincture provides full-spectrum care.
- Our highest-grade CBD oil is packed with the natural beneficial terpenes and flavonoids from the hemp plant so your body experiences the full “entourage effect” with as many benefits of the plant as possible working for your health
- Available in the natural light, nutty hemp flavor or a delicious mint variety.
- 1 oz bottles come in a dropper or a spray top / 2 oz bottles with dropper style top only
- Reduces pain and other symptoms of complex chronic conditions
- Improves mood and helps you manage daily physical and mental stresses
- The natural benefits of the hemp plant are always the focus—that means no harsh chemicals, artificial flavors, added sweeteners, or noxious scents
- Organically-grown and minimally-processed, with the highest quality control from seed to your body’s system to create one of the most powerful, full-spectrum CBD oils on the market
- 1500mg of CBD per oz (1 oz bottle = 1500mg / 2 oz bottle = 3000mg)
How to use
When using CBD oil in a tincture or other oral application, place the CBD oil directly under your tongue with the dropper or sprayer attachment. For best results, allow the tincture to rest under your tongue for a few moments before swallowing. This allows the body to begin absorbing it.
As a general guideline, start “low and slow” with CBD oil. Everyone’s body processes medicine differently, so the amount necessary varies from person to person. You may also find that over time your needs change, so pay close attention to how your body responds.
General guidelines follow, but work closely with your doctor to find the best amount and frequency for your unique body system.
Your body processes CBD products differently depending on how they are delivered. Therapeutic materials, like CBD oil, that are administered directly to the bloodstream will work more quickly than products that must first pass through other organ systems.
The oral delivery method is the most efficient way to deliver CBD oil to your body. Mucous membranes beneath the tongue directly absorb the dose as it’s delivered.
This delivery method helps the CBD oil reach your bloodstream faster, without first passing through your metabolic system. The metabolic system includes the stomach and the liver, both of which absorb some of the CBD delivered in pill or edible form. Instead, this approach delivers more full-spectrum benefits, faster and directly into your bloodstream.
How much you need will depend on the potency of your product, your unique health profile, and your reason for use. Seed 2 System offers three varieties of tinctures:
- White (300mg per 1oz): Those just starting out with CBD or those who need a lower dose can begin with this more affordable option. Each container has thirty 10mg servings. Each full dropper contains approximately 10mg and one spray contains approximately 2mg (five sprays equal a serving).
- Silver (600mg per 1oz): Good for regular use (e.g., a couple times a week) and chronic conditions. Each dropper contains approximately 20mg and one spray contains approximately 4mg.
- Gold (1500mg per 1oz): Best for treating acute conditions and for those who need daily treatment. Each dropper contains approximately 50mg and one spray contains approximately 10mg.
For general wellness, use twice daily (once in the morning and just before bed). As needed, evaluate its effect on your body and scale up or down as needed.
There are minimal side effects (if any) and no reported adverse events, so adjust your dose to find an amount that works best for you. This amount may change over time based on a variety of factors that include illness, changes to an existing illness, and gaining or losing a large amount of weight.
Ingredients: Full-spectrum hemp extract, organically grown in Colorado. MCT oil (naturally-occurring healthy fats).
Quality Assurance: We take the quality of our products seriously at Seed 2 System. Find the Certificate of Analysis for our recent lab tests on the “Certificates of Analysis” page.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol, commonly referred to as CBD, is extracted from the leaves, stems, and other plant matter of the hemp plant. Working on the body’s endocannabinoid receptors, CBD is readily available as CBD oil, in tinctures, in edible preparations (e.g., mints and cooking oils), and as a topical cream or salve.
Is CBD legal?
The 2018 Farm Bill made CBD products legal in all 50 states in the U.S. Additionally, the Farm Bill removed CBD from its classification as a Schedule 1 drug. However, it does require that the levels of THC—the intoxicating compound found in cannabis—be less than 0.3% in order to be legal. The Farm Bill also regulates hemp like any other agricultural product and permits the interstate sale and transfer of hemp products.
Is CBD safe?
CBD oil is safe for the vast majority of people. You may experience minor and rare side effects such as drowsiness, dry mouth, and slight dizziness. Most users report few, if any, side effects. Further, there are no adverse events that have been reported at this time. Those who are pregnant or taking prescription medications should check with their doctor before taking CBD products.
Does CBD get me high?
CBD oil is only legal in the U.S. when it has levels of THC that are 0.3% or less. In these small amounts, CBD oil will not get you high. There are generally no psychoactive effects. However, it’s important to note that even at these levels, THC could potentially show up on a drug test. Talk with your employer and/or doctor to avoid any issues with this.
What are the major CBD benefits?
Your body can enjoy a variety of health benefits by using CBD. Many use therapeutic CBD oil to manage relief from pain, reduce anxiety, and promote better sleep, all without the psychoactive effects of THC. There is also a growing body of research on both humans and dogs that CBD can decrease seizures, and more studies in progress about the effectiveness of CBD on common aches and pains (i.e., muscle aches and arthritis). Initial smaller studies are examining the benefits of CBD for a myriad of health conditions, including ADHD, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, and more.
Seed2System’s proprietary method of Vapor Distillation™ extracts the maximum therapeutic compounds from the hemp plant’s flowers, stalks, and leaves without the use of harsh chemicals or solvents. A heated burst of air over the plant matter creates a vapor that is then condensed into a 100% natural, full-spectrum CBD oil.
This preserves all of the beneficial compounds in CBD, including its unique terpenes. Because our extraction method preserves the whole plant’s cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids, these compounds work together in what is known as the “entourage effect.”
The resulting full-spectrum CBD oil delivers a minimum of 20 mg per dose, the target dose for most applications. With a light nutty flavor, our organically sourced CBD oil delivers a natural, great-tasting product to benefit your body’s systems.
Most Seed2System products are made with Vapor Distilled, full-spectrum hemp oil. The exceptions to this rule are our CBD Gummies which are made with isolated CBD, and our honey sticks which are made with broad-spectrum hemp oil.
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
It is important to work with your doctor when using CBD oil for any reason, as it may interact with other medications that you are taking. Your doctor can help coordinate your care, keeping track of any medications or supplements you may be taking for best results.