Vapor-Distilled™️ CBD | GOLD ORAL TINCTURE | 1,500mg OR 3,000mg
$149.99 – $259.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
Best for those who need a concentrated and powerful full-spectrum CBD oil.
When you need powerful relief from chronic conditions, our premium CBD Gold tincture provides full-spectrum care.
- Our highest-grade CBD oil is packed with the natural beneficial terpenes and flavonoids from the hemp plant so your body experiences the full “entourage effect” with as many benefits of the plant as possible working for your health
- Available in the natural light, nutty hemp flavor or a delicious mint variety.
- 1 oz bottles come in a dropper or a spray top / 2 oz bottles with dropper style top only
- Reduces pain and other symptoms of complex chronic conditions
- Improves mood and helps you manage daily physical and mental stresses
- The natural benefits of the hemp plant are always the focus—that means no harsh chemicals, artificial flavors, added sweeteners, or noxious scents
- Organically-grown and minimally-processed, with the highest quality control from seed to your body’s system to create one of the most powerful, full-spectrum CBD oils on the market
- 1500mg of CBD per oz (1 oz bottle = 1500mg / 2 oz bottle = 3000mg)
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Vapor Distilled™ Extraction Method:
- Vapor Distillation™ uses heated air to extract a full array of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes without the use of chemicals or harsh solvents.
- Whole flower extract that contains the highest level of naturally-occurring terpenes of any other extraction method. This means no terpenes are added post-extraction (the “True” in our True Full-Spectrum).
- Our products are Flash Activated™ in seconds instead of minutes or hours, which preserves the naturally occurring cannabinoids, beneficial terpenes and natural flavors; creating an overall more pure and potent product.
Sublingual Delivery Method:
Sublinguals offer a variety of advantages in comparison to other delivery methods such as oral administration.
When administered, sublinguals reach the mucous membrane that lies beneath the tongue and are directly absorbed into the bloodstream. Sublinguals can be a more potent and often faster delivery method as they enter the bloodstream directly, and unlike oral administration, avoid first-pass metabolism before reaching circulation.
The first pass effect (also known as the first-pass metabolism) refers to how the concentration of a chemical is reduced before it reaches systemic circulation, as a result of partial absorption through the liver and gut wall.
1 oz, 2 oz
Spray Top, Dropper
Directions / Ingredients
Spray under tongue and allow for complete absorption. Recommended for daily use.
Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract, MCT Oil.