Vapor-Distilled™️ CBD WHITE ORAL TINCTURE | 300MG 1 OZ
$32.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
Best for first-timers who are starting out and exploring their proper dosage of CBD—start low (amount of milligrams) and go slow.
Our 300mg White tincture is a fantastic budget-friendly way for you to explore the therapeutic benefits of CBD oil.
- Find daily stress relief with a calming ritual that improves mood and reduces anxiety
- Enjoy the essence of the hemp plant, with a mild nutty flavor that celebrates the natural terpenes and flavonoids
- Also available in a naturally delicious mint flavor with no added sugar, artificial flavors, or colors
- Comes with a convenient, easy-to-use dropper or spray, perfect for on-the-go use (or with your morning tea!)
- Organically grown and processed, from the hemp seed to our vapor distillation extraction method, on our Colorado farms
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Spray Top, Dropper
Vapor Distilled™ Extraction Method:
- Vapor Distillation™ uses heated air to extract a full array of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes without the use of chemicals or harsh solvents.
- Whole flower extract that contains the highest level of naturally-occurring terpenes of any other extraction method. This means no terpenes are added post-extraction (the “True” in our True Full-Spectrum).
- Our products are Flash Activated™ in seconds instead of minutes or hours, which preserves the naturally occurring cannabinoids, beneficial terpenes and natural flavors; creating an overall more pure and potent product.
Sublingual Delivery Method:
Sublinguals offer a variety of advantages in comparison to other delivery methods such as oral administration.
When administered, sublinguals reach the mucous membrane that lies beneath the tongue and are directly absorbed into the bloodstream. Sublinguals can be a more potent and often faster delivery method as they enter the bloodstream directly, and unlike oral administration, avoid first pass metabolism before reaching circulation.
The first pass effect (also known as first-pass metabolism) refers to how the concentration of a chemical is reduced before it reaches systemic circulation, as a result of partial absorption through the liver and gut wall.
Directions / Ingredients
Spray under tongue and allow for complete absorption. Recommended for daily use.
Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract, MCT Oil.